OVER $260,000 DONATED
TO SOUTHERN MAINE CHARITIES
SINCE NOV. 2014!
418 Members, 5 Years,
and over $60,000 of Giving
to more than 22 Local Charities!
100+ Women Who Care Southern Maine is a group of local women who are interested in supporting our communities by contributing to Southern Maine charities together as a group to increase the impact.
As an individual, it’s often difficult to make a large impact alone. But as a group, we believe we have the ability to contribute to the growth of our communities in ways that we never before thought possible.
Our mission is to reach out and help our community by finding 100 and more women to each contribute $50 four times a year in order to give $50,000+ annually to local charities. All charities and organizations up for consideration must be in the Southern Maine area. The idea is to keep it local and have an impact that WE can SEE in our communities!
100+ Women Who Care is perfect for you if:
- Your time is limited
- You want 100% of your donations to go directly to a local charity in your community.
- You want to learn about, or let other women know about, the amazing work done by our local non-profits
- You want to become part of a powerful new group of amazing women that will make an immediate, direct and positive impact in your community.
Please join us at The Italian Heritage Center, 40 Westland Ave, Portland, ME
Next meeting: Monday, Feb 3rd, 2020!
Portland Elks 1945 Congress St Portland
5:00-6:30pm – Silent Auction, Networking, Appetizers and Drinks
6:30-7:40pm – Presentations, Voting, Report from Hair Matters, Charity Selection, Close Auction
Mondays from 6:30 – 7:40 pm
2020: May 4, Aug 3, Nov 2
Registration begins at 5:45, with time for networking, appetizers and a beverage before the meeting.
Come find out what a great group of generous and thoughtful women can do when they put their minds to it!
Become one of the 100+ Women Who Care Southern Maine members and be a part of something wonderful!
To join 100+ Women Who Care Southern Maine, complete a Membership Form and return it via fax, mail, email, or bring it to the next meeting. To nominate a charity for consideration, complete a Nomination Form and return it via fax, mail, or email at least two days before the next meeting. You must be at the meeting, and be a member, to nominate and speak about an organization.
- Membership Form (complete online)
- Nomination Form (complete online)
- Has the Ripple Effect helped you find a Charity to support? (complete online)
- Membership Form (PDF)
- Nomination Form (PDF)
- Has the Ripple Effect helped you find a Charity to support? (PDF)